Hello lovers of Ibukunwrites/EGO! Welcome to another weekend*yelzzzz* It looks like it’s a week of TAAAAGSSSSS!
This particular tag is overdue for response and post! But I didn’t see it and I’m sorry I couldn’t react to it sooner Adaeze.
Adaeze of Chynanu’s Blog is an amazing writer – stories, faith, lifestyle, music, witty sayings, day to day activities, women related topics; she’s amazing and I admire her a lot! Should I tell you how we met/connect sort of. . . I’m actually goggling my eyes right now. . . But I will cos she’s worth it!
We met through Duru Adolphus Jnr. . . Hmmm! Duru’s now like another important mystery o! Duru did the intro-mimo and bam! we hit it off just like that and here we are today, yet to meet physically *I can’t wait to meet her though; I will I know. . . we’d work it out* . . . Adaeze is encouraging, inspiring, trust me, the love of God is shed abroad in her heart and she comments! – There’s no greater love than this *hahahahahahaha* All I’m saying is, she’s amazing – women supporting women; no one does it better than us especially in this circle of female bloggers right!
Adaeze nwa nne nwanyi, You are loved!
Straight to the point – This is really not a tag, It’s a NOMINATION! So Adaeze nominated me for the Sisterhood of World Bloggers’ Award after she was nominated for the award by Obianuju; she’s a blogger too! . . . So, I’m excited; my first online award nomination *that’s how it starts o!*
A very big thank you to Adaeze for this nomination! For finding me worthy enough to fit that list of five, I’m humbled, thrilled and appreciative. . . God bless!
Here are the rules of the Nomination
i. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
ii. Put the award logo on your blog.
iii. Answer the ten questions sent to you.
iv. Nominate five blogs.
v. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
The Ten Questions & My Responses
- Cocacola or Fanta? – I started with Fanta not until the day I tasted a very iced Coca-cola! Shai, na that day I throway goodbye to Fanta o! But I can’t take Coke when it’s not iced. . . So Coke!
- If you had only a thousand naira, what would you spend it on? – Hard to say but I think that would be determined by my pressing need at the moment of having the 1k.
- If you could have a dinner party with five historical figures, who would you pick? – Hmmm Historical figures? Living or dead? Most historical figures are no more! Adaeze come to my rescue o! Let me follow my discretion! (a) Oprah Winfrey (ii) Dolly Parton (iii) Mary J Blige (iv) Funmilayo Ransome Kuti (v) Nelson Mandela
- Pick a shade of green. – Emerald Green
- Favourite Nigerian soup and swallow. – Eba and draw soup.
- Tuface or Psquare? – Ha! Adaeze; this one too hard to choose o! I’d pick the twins.
- Did any book change your life? Tell us the title and how it changed your life. – Hmmm! Many books have changed my life but I’d mention two key ones. . . Beauty for Ashes by Joyce Meyer and Lost and Found by Sarah Jakes Roberts. To summarise how the books changed my life, I’d say those were more than books to me, they gave me hope, gave me growth and made me decided everyday never to give up. They taught me to see the good in every process. So when I look back at so many things that has happened in my life and those I couldn’t possibly know yet, I know there’s a beautiful mansion coming out of the debris. . . It mended my relationship with God and taught me to trust the process even when I feel like quitting and never to be ashamed of my story. . . It is He who uses the foolish things of this world to wow the wise! And He is still very much in the business *now I wanna cry! lol*
- If you could have a super power, which will you choose? – Vampire superpower!
- IOS or Android? – Android! I wish I know how to be a phone freak like that; But Android does the job enough for me.
- What’s your favourite post on your blog? – Every post is a favourite but I’d pick ‘Being Female’
Here goes the five amazing blogs I’m nominating
- Tosin Alabi of
- Idunnu Ajina of the
- Muhsinat ‘Deen of
- Adewuyi Olusayo of
- Pendapearl of
Oh! These women are amazing writers and bloggers; blessing and reshaping lives with their creative works, words and writings! They are nothing short of the best!
So, here are my questions (don’t forget you’re supposed to respond to them and form yours as you nominate another five amazing women.)
- Reggae or Blues?
- A designer’s product that you are totally mesmerized by (clothes, shoes etc.)
- Do you have a favourite TV Show? If yes, do share.
- Is there a meal you can’t prepare without a recipe?
- Do you play phone games? If yes, mention.
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how swift are you to forgive?
- Have you ever been emotional with a song before? If yes, what song.
- Romance or Comedy?
- Any personal struggles experienced? If yes, could you share what it was and how you handled it?
- Have you ever been stingy with some books before? Like, are you type that would rather get someone a copy of a particular book than borrow them? If yes, mention the name(s) of the book and why you were stingy with it?
THAT’S IT GUYS!
Till I come your way again this week for the last tag *that I know of*, stay alive, stay balling and stay kicking!
A toast to the frigging amazing weekend!