The Most Versatile Blogger Award Nomination
Hi guys, cheers to the weekend!
Two days ago, I got nominated for the Most Versatile Blogger Award by the amazing blogger, Adichie Babz. I’m grateful to her for the nomination and to everyone; y’all my amiable readers that still manages to refresh this space consistently, for the comments, likes, suggestions etc., God bless y’all.
So here goes the rules of the nomination;
Thank the person that has nominated you and include a link to their blog.
Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice.
Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
Share seven different facts about yourself.
I’m hereby nominating. . . lol. I’m just wondering, is it possible to nominate someone that has been nominated before???? I guess they’d have to come up with another 7 different facts about themselves.
Therefore, I’m nominating;
Adaeze of chynanu’s blog
Adichie Babz of Adichie Babz
Omoobaa of omoobaa
Mushinat’Deen of with love from ola
Dee of thepurplesuitcasediary
Idunnu of theidunnu
Tawni of anikeanna
Charlene Chikezie of charlenekez
Susan Ajiboye of elleseue blog
Presh of preshinspires
Pendapearl of pendapearl
Dee of xtianchic blogs
Uju of Uju’s musings
Ramona Crisstea of Ramonacrisstea
Beautybeyondbones of beautybeyondbones
Wow! I nominated almost everyone!
To the seven facts about me! Well I could come up with something. . .
1. I was a Science student throughout my secondary school days until SS3. Chemistry was my favourite. I love Organic Chemistry and I did Further Mathematics until I left Secondary School.
2. I love Solitude so far there is book, music, film and food.
3. I love television series. The longest I’ve ever watched is Criminal Minds; still on it. . . Season 13 so far.
4. My love for dodo is unquantifiable.
5. I love to cook and bake.
6. I love languages; especially African Languages. I want to learn as much as possible.
7. I’ve had quite a few struggles and challenges in life, but I’m a work in progress and I’m always grateful for the phase God pulled me through and the ones He’s still working on!!!!
Thanks for reading this space!!!!!!
Go visit http://adichiebabz.wordpress.comand see the ministry of good tidings that she’s up to!
© 2016 Ebukun Gbemisola Ogunyemi